We thank all our AAU members for their patience and support as we navigate the uncharted waters of the COVID-19 ("Coronavirus"). These are unprecedented times and the AAU is working tirelessly to provide participation opportunities where and when it is safe to do so. Moving forward, we will continue to send out emails such as this one to keep you informed of the status of AAU events in your area.
• This event is licensed by the Amateur Athletic Union of the U.S., Inc.
• All participants must have a current AAU membership.
• AAU membership may not be included as part of the entry fee to the event.
• AAU membership must be obtained before the competition begins except where the event operator has a laptop available with an internet connection.
• BE PREPARED: Adult and Non-Athlete memberships are no longer instant and cannot be applied for at the event. Please allow up to 10 days for membership to be processed.
• Participants are encouraged to visit the AAU web site www.aausports.org to obtain their membership.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be complete, nor is it represented as such.
The AAU does license events in local areas, granting a non-exclusive right to event hosts to use the AAU logo and brand under terms and conditions, including requirements as specified by AAU Code. The event operator is an independent contractor and is responsible for the management and conduct of the event and may set its own rules and operating procedures, except under no circumstances can the host waive the requirement of membership in AAU for participation in licensed events.
By the AAU's granting of (a) license (an approval) to any event operator (Host) to conduct such event, the AAU does not accept any financial responsibility nor assure any particular quality of competition.
The AAU of the U.S., Inc. does have supervision over District qualifying events, Regional/Super Regional events, and/or National Championship events in regard to establishing rules of competition, but does not have direct control over the event operators, pursuant and subject to the AAU Code (only).
The AAU does provide insurance benefits to its members in specified situations, subject to the terms of its policies.
**Please do not reply to this email **
This email address is not checked for incoming mail.
To opt-out of future AAU email communications, go to: http://application.aausports.org/aausports/unsubscribe.htm
- Amateur Athletic Union, PO Box 22409, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 -